Saturday, March 19, 2016

Half assed

You know how there are people who half ass stuff? Well I think I am someone who while in a midst of processing a thought or completing a thought get too tired to finish it. Most people might say, you should get that checked out because you are sick or might have ADHD or some kind of disorder but I think I am just lazy. I feel mentally exhausted to finish saying what I want to say, specially trying to explain myself to someone else. To make sense of my idea to someone verbally or in writting. That task seems monumental. I have also noticed that I easily forget stuff. I was going to say something very interesting here as part of my first blog and by the time I could get around to writing it, I have forgotten what I wanted to say. Stay tuned for more craziness of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to advantages and disadvantages of technology. Also, please share your experience with the technology